Holcombe Grammar School Uniform
All students must arrive in School wearing their full school uniform, which can be found below. Jumpers should be plain and no hoodies are permitted.
Government guidance has changed, so when students return on Monday 19th April they will be able to use the PE changing rooms again before and after PE lessons. Therefore, there will be no need for students to wear their PE kit to school on days when they have PE. All students should return to wearing full school uniform after Easter and should bring their PE kits to change in to.
A reminder that if students wish to wear a tracksuit over the top of their PE kit when in lessons (which may be unlikely as the weather warms up), then it must be the official Holcombe tracksuit. No other tracksuits will be allowed when we return, so if students do not have our tracksuit they will complete PE lessons in the PE kit only.
All students need to have their planners on them every day and will need to hand in their old rewards cards on the first day back. They will then be issued with their new ones, which must be carried at all times.
Lanyards (including cards and plastic holders) must be worn at all times and replacements can be purchased via +Pay at £1 per item. The item/items will then be issued to your child when ready.
School Uniform List
· Grey Holcombe Grammar School blazer with badge
· Shirt – plain white long or short sleeved
· Holcombe Grammar School tie
· Charcoal grey tailored trousers – no casual style or material, straight or slim (not skinny)
· Black Jumper (optional)
· Black or dark grey socks
· Shoes – plain black formal shoes (no boots, canvas shoes, branded shoes or trainers allowed. Coat (when required) in a plain, dark colour (no logos)
· Head covering (when worn, this is to be for religious reasons only and prearranged)
· Holcombe PE top (short sleeves)
· Holcombe PE shorts
· Holcombe rugby shirt
· Long black socks
· White socks (indoors)
· Trainers (indoor)
· Shin Pads
· Football/rugby boots (with plastic or rubber studs)
· Holcombe Tracksuit Top (optional, although no other top can be worn in place of this)
· Holcombe Tracksuit Bottom (optional, although no other tracksuit bottoms can be worn in place of this)
· Black writing pens at least 3
· Blue writing pens
· Green writing pens
· Coloured pencils
· Maths set to include set square, protractor and compass
· Eraser and pencil sharpener
· Ruler (30cm)
· Pencil case (large enough for all the above)
· Plain black rucksack